We just posted a new beta of Sensory Percussion 1.5. We’re going to keep testing it for another week or two before releasing it to everyone, but it has lots of great new features and improvements, so please download it and let us know what you think!
If for any reason you run into issues with it and need to downgrade, just download the “1.4.2 updater” from the downloads page and run it.
Warning: please retrain your drums from new models after installing this version
**So what’s new in the beta?••
- Added ability to assign controllers to pads. You can now trigger pads with midi or keyboard input!
- Added quick access to pad click volume on top bar of app
- Added number box and keyboard input capability to controller assignment parameters
- Added sample library audition volume adjustment to app settings window
- Added new features to the sampler: sample loop and reverse, a stop button, and now all buttons in the samplers are controllable
- Added a stop button to the master channel. It will choke all sound output (and it’s assignable)
- Made improvements to core timbre analysis algorithm
- Fixed some memory leaks and stability issues
- Fixed issues around authenticating the sensor and auto-normalization logic
How to get the beta?
Grab it now on the Sunhouse Downloads page.