Activation code not recognized - download needed for new laptop

Hi there -

I purchased SP in 2018. I’ve since gotten a new laptop and need to download the software there (old laptop is gone, and the software has been deleted from it). However I am having issues getting the site to recognize me. First it did not know my email address. I made a new profile and logged in, but when I tried to download the software it did not recognize my activation code. I’m not sure what to do next. I have any documentation that might be needed to prove I purchased it. Tried emailing but haven’t gotten a response yet - looks like this forum may be the way to go. Thanks!

Evan

Hi Evan, I’m in the same situation. It’s been a long time since I used Sensory Percussion, and now I have a new bright computer and I have V1 software, but I can’t download it from the site, my activation code is not recognized. Let’s see if there’s a way to solve this! :slight_smile:
@tlacael @tenoch @suntudo

Hi @Evan_Newell and @ripeti

Please shoot an email to support@sunhou.se or start a chat on the website. We’ll help you get account and license issues sorted there. Thanks!