Adding new sensors to software

Hello!

First of all, thank you for this wonderful product. I have been waiting for something like this for a long time. Here are my two questions:

1. I would like to purchase the software with a single sensor just to try it out. If it serves my needs I will purchase the rest of the 4 sensors. Will they work right away or there will be some authorization, etc. needed to sync with the software?

2. I have an important performance at the end of this month, where I’d like to use this software with the sensor. However, I have to be absolutely certain that I get the product in time. How soon can it be delivered to Riga, Latvia?

Thank You!

rick feds

Hi Rick, Tenoch here from Sunhouse.

1. Yes, you can definitely buy the Starter Kit (1 sensor + software) and then add more sensors later without having to buy the software again. The sensors are analog devices, so there’s no registration or authorization required. You do need to register the first one in order to download the software, though.

2. We are currently sending out units as soon as they are ordered. We have yet to send any packages to Latvia, but as long as there are no customs hangups, it should get to you in about 7-10 business days. So it will be a little but close, but I think it would get to you in time.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Tenoch