One button to clear all zones

Hi

I have a question about the training mode, I would like to know if it is possible to add a button to clear all zones in one time, instead of 1 right clic per zone.

I use the triggers a lot on stage and i use a different drumset every night. It would be wonderful to create one button per drum to remove the ten zones simultaneously.
All the best !
Nicolas
(Thanks for you work guys ! )

Saw this request somewhere before, and yes, i agree, would save 9 clicks.

Hey guys,

Yes, we’ve thought of this and are discussing including it in an update in the future. For now the quickest way to clear all pads is to just create a new model with the same name so that it overwrites your old model.

I’ll frequently just name my models the default name: “snare-mesh_14” (if I selected a new model for a 14 inch mesh snare), which will overwrite the old model named “snare-mesh_14” if there is one.

This gets a bit tricky if you have two drums with the same dimensions in your kit, because you can’t use the default model name since it will overwrite a usermodel that you currently have in your session. In cases like this, I’ll name the usermodels something simple like “1”, “2”, “3”, and “4” so that it will be easy to overwrite them and retrain in the future.

1 Like

A clear-all-pads option will be included in the 1.6.0 update, coming soon.

2 Likes