Routing - Input Matrix - Only the first 4 channels are visible :-/

Hey everyone,

I have a new audio interface (motu) and also use a ADAT Audio Interface (Behringer ADA 8200). I only can see the first 4 channels of my motu device in sensory percussion (input matrix) But I want to route the sensors an others channels. Does anyone has the same problem or know how to fix it?

I have a mac and updated to the version 1.3.2 of sensory percussion.

Greetings from Cologne / Germany,

Chris

Hi Chris,

You can route any input channel from you interface to any SP input by using the Input Routing Matrix. If you open up the audio settings menu, you’ll see a “Input Matrix” tab at the top. Just select that and choose the routing you desire.

Let me know if you have any other questions or issues.

Thanks!

Tlacael

Hi Tlacael,

thanks for the quick answer :slight_smile:
I know that I can use the “Input Matrix” for Input routing, but when I open it, I only see 4 channels of my 10 channel audio interface :-/ - Why?

Chris

Can you try toggling the interface to refresh the panel? Select as your output device and then reselect your interface.

There is a known bug where if the interface is disconnected and then reconnected, It will appear to be the active interface in SP but will not actually be connected.

We’re working on fixing that one. Let me know if the above helps.

Hi, yes that was helpful :slight_smile:

Thanks Tlacael

Hope you can fix the bug :wink:

Have a nice day

Me again :see_no_evil:

Now I can’t change the input routing on the channels themselves by right clicking the input meter on each channel.

I know that it worked in the older version.

Hi @Tlacael_Esparza

I still need help from you about the problem :slight_smile:

Best Regards, Chris

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, that feature was removed when we added the routing matrix. There were some underlying reasons we removed it that I can’t quite remember. But it might make a reappearance in a future update.

Also, quick note: if you need support on Sensory Percussion - the best way to reach the sunhouse team is by emailing support@sunhou.se or starting a chat on the website. That will guarantee the fastest response because it will create a support ticket that our entire team monitors. We definitely watch the forum, but it’s meant more for peer-to-peer support, community, ideas, etc.

Thanks!!

Tenoch