Superior Drummer 3

What are the ALL steps to setup SP to trigger superior drummer 3 .Thanks

Hey @rex888, just wanted to make sure you saw this blog post we did a while back. Also for anyone searching for this here in the forum.

Cheers

https://sunhou.se/blog/controlling-superior-drummer-3-sensory/

I tried it and it didn’t work.Please make a video walk through.Thanks

Hi @rex888, sorry to hear it didn’t work for you. What issues did you run into? Did you use the template linked on the blog?

The blog is a pretty detailed step-by-step walkthrough of how it works. If it’s missing something, or if a section is confusing, we’d be happy to amend that.

If you could give me some more info about what went wrong, I can try to help you.

Best,

How is this done in Windows?

Hi there,

On Windows the first step is to install a virtual MIDI device like MIDI yoke or loopMIDI.

After that all steps are the same: select a virtual bus as the output for Sensory Percussion and the same virtual bus as the input for SD3, then load the template .sps in Sensory.

If you (or others reading this) happen to use the Sensory Percussion Ableton Plugin, as well as the SD3 plugin, I think that this template: Sensory-to-SD3-Project.zip (361.7 KB) should work for you (regardless of on Mac/Windows). Just train or load usermodels in the Sensory Percussion plugin, and then you should be good to go.

Let me know if you have any questions or run into any specifics snags using either method.

Best,
stevenz

Works Great! Thanks!