Unable to download 1.7.6

Hi,

Every time i open SP, a window pop up asking me to update to 1.7.6, i follow the process, download it, close SP, reopen and the same window pops up asking me to download again.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Hi @Beatfarm, sorry about that. After it downloads the update, it should mount it for you and prompt you through an install wizard. Is that not happening?

I’d suggest heading over to the downloads page (https://downloads.sunhou.se) and grabbing the 1.7.6 updater from there. Make sure SP is closed before you run it.

If you are still having trouble, please start a chat on the website (sunhou.se) or send an email to support@sunhou.se and the team can dig into the specifics of your system to help troubleshoot what might be going on. Thanks!

Hi,

it does mount it, and prompt me through the install wizard, asks me where I’d like to install it and even says it has installed successfully, but then shows the same pop up when I reopen SP. I have also tried downloading it from the downloads page so I’ll send an email to the support team.

Thanks